Thursday, December 08, 2005

Beautiful Moments


We're tickled pink, proud and a little concerned you'll think we are a stuck up bunch for wanting to share Huang Qian's wonderful and complimentary letter. But hey, how often does a family get stroked this way, and all members at once! So here goes:

Hello, Greg, Becky, Katherine and Clara:

How about your study tour plan?

Since when you staied in Chengdu, I always very busy, so I don't have many
times to be with you.But there are still many beautiful moments between us,
aren't there?

Greg, thanks for all your help about both my work and life. As a new person of
the work, I am really lucky to meet you at the very beginning. Thanks.

Becky, thanks for telling me a lot of things about the Arts. You are such a
nice person who always trying your best to use the simple word to talk to me.
Both you and Greg are two of the best teachers I have ever met. Thanks.

Katherine, I will never forget your beautiful voice, which must be from the
heaven. I really hope that I have another chance to see your talented
performance.

Clara, you are so pretty, hope to have another cup of ice--cream with you. You
always order the thing that I want to order the next time.

It is always hard to say "Good bye", so I would rather to say"See you later".

Hope to see you family again.!

Sincerely yours,
Huang Qian


Overseas Students Office
Sichuan University
Chengdu, Sichuan P.R.China

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home